The decision to establish or relocate your business in Burslem might be a smart move that could propel your business to the next level.
- Burslem is ideally located between the business hubs of Birmingham, Liverpool, Manchester, and Nottingham.
- Burslem is one of the 6 towns of Stoke-on-Trent and benefits from the interconnected transport links between these towns
- Local universities and education institutes provide high caliber students to drive your business growth
- Access to talent is readily available, from high-tech expertise, skilled management, and manufacturing capability.
Excellent road and rail links
- The M6 motorway provides fast access to Birmingham and the South, along with easy connectivity to the M56 and M62 for Manchester, Liverpool and beyond.
- The A500 and A50 provide excellent access to Derby and Nottingham
- The mainline railway station at Stoke provides access to the national rail network, and you can be in London within 90 minutes
Availability and cost of real-estate
- Burslem benefits from highly competitive land prices for the relocation of your business
- Property prices within Burslem also benefit from being lower than the national average, ensuring unnecessary overheads don’t hold your business back
For assistance or advice, the Burslem Regeneration Trust can help you to establish or relocate your business in the town. We have excellent connections across all business sectors and are passionate about helping businesses grow and succeed in Burslem.
Contact us today and our board members will review your information and leverage our expertise to assist you and your business.